Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Updated Hair Reggie for JBCO Challenge
ACV Rinse Days(once a month instead of shampooing):
• Rinse with ACV in the shower using a spray bottle
• DC and add JBCO to it, rinse some out but leave some in
• JBCO on roots and ends
• Smooth my edges with mix of Jamaican black castor oil, shea butter, and aloe vera gel
• air dry
Cowash Days(twice a week):
• Cowash with homemade conditioner that has JBCO in it and fingercomb
• Scrunch in leave-in Cantu Shea Butter mix with Argan oil, gloss cream, avocado oil, jbco
• Seal with jbco
All Other Days:
• Spritz hair with watered down conditioner or leave-in
• Seal with mix of Karen’s Body Beautiful Hair Milk or Hair Nectar with JBCO
Kim Kimble, one of Hollywood’s most sought after celebrity hairdressers and hair expert, is launching her new product line, Kim Kimble...
I'm normally a MAC NC40 but I do have a slight tan but not quiet a NC42 yet. I got the shade G60 and the color would be perfect for ...
CurlKit Partners With Taliah Waajid's Uncle Jimmy Products for Special Father's Day Edition Men's BoxCurlKit is excited to announce a collaboration with Uncle Jimmy Products as part of the reveal of its new line of products for men; these p...