Thursday, July 2, 2015
Juliette Has A Gun, Montale & More - Launch TODAY On Scentbird.com
SScentbird stocks up on boutique, artisanal fragrances thatprovide stunning alternatives to everyday designer brands.
New York, NY (JULY 1, 2015) – Scentbird, founded on the notion that your fragrance should be as unique and individual as you are, asked their subscribers what they would like to see more of. Met with an enthusiastic cry for niche fragrances—those smaller-label, carefully crafted gems of the perfume world—Scentbird will be launching on July 1, 2015 a special curated assortment of these fragrances with more scents to be added in the coming months. Some of the most unique scents on the market will become widely available, starting with collections from three brilliant European perfume houses:
Juliette Has A Gun
Why we picked it: It’s young, daring, fun and has completely won our hearts at first sniff. There is a rebel girl in all of us waiting to be acknowledged. Juliette inspires cult-like devotion and we just couldn’t resist.
· Not A Perfume - A fragrance that is made out of a single element called Cetalox. Usually used in perfumery as a base note, here it plays the lead role. Entirely allergen free, the result is minimalist, elegant and pure.
· Miss Charming – The perfume of a virgin witch that is at both docile and provocative, elegant and sensual. A joyful interpretation of the Moroccan Rose, Musk and airs of Wild Fruits, this is a fragrance made up of both ingenuity and lucidity.
· Gentlewoman - This eau de cologne is a masculine fragrance dedicated to women. Notes revolve around Neroli Essence, the Orange Blossom Absolute, and a Musky woody base. Additionally, a note of Almond Essence takes us back to childhood while it remains sufficiently dressed up to be worn with elegance.
Why we picked it: Montale fragrances are not for the faint of heart – based on precious and complex oud (an ingredient that is estimated to be 1.5 times more expensive than gold), these are the concoctions of a true modern seductress. For that extra oomph, a couple of drops of Montale go a long way.
· Roses Musk - The most pure note of Rose delicately harmonizes with the precious Musk and is underlined with a touch of Amber and Jasmine to create a fragrance that is both elegant and sparkling.
· Intense Café – This fragrance opens with a perfect waft of fresh brewing coffee that will take your breath away. The flourish of the coffee bean is paired with a fresh, vegetal Rose. The two combine for an unexpectedly dry and refreshing top note. This addictive and surprising gourmand is suitable for both men and women, and is the perfect fix for the coffee addict in all of us.
· Crystal Flowers - Roses from the Dades Valley and refreshing Italian Mandarins combine with Lily of the Valley, White Musk and Ambergris to create a very soft and sensual floral.
Comptoir Sud Pacifique
Why we picked it: Great balanced vanilla blends are a rare treasure. These scents are the perfect dolce vita companions – super wearable, sparkly, yet not overpowering. They let you explore the scrumptious world of the summer paradise without leaving your hometown. Let’s face it, we all need a little pick me up sometimes.
· Vanille Abricot - An irresistible accord that is velvety, sensual, rich and fragile. A subtle contrast between tender fruit and a bitter heart note, this fragrance is a marriage of Vanilla, Sugar Cane, Apricot, Papaya and Jackfruit.
· Vanille Coco - The promise of a tropical escape, this perfume combines Island Vanilla, Coconut Milk, Heliotrope and Banana for an immediate taste of the exotic.
· Aqua Motu - Notes will transport you to the cool wind off the water and the stimulating scents of the ocean. Seawater, Sand, Seaweed, Immortelle and Lily of the Valley meet to recall sea mist, sun and lazy days.
Kim Kimble, one of Hollywood’s most sought after celebrity hairdressers and hair expert, is launching her new product line, Kim Kimble...
I'm normally a MAC NC40 but I do have a slight tan but not quiet a NC42 yet. I got the shade G60 and the color would be perfect for ...
CurlKit Partners With Taliah Waajid's Uncle Jimmy Products for Special Father's Day Edition Men's BoxCurlKit is excited to announce a collaboration with Uncle Jimmy Products as part of the reveal of its new line of products for men; these p...