- Chic Buds: Learn how to transform your negative energy into a positive spirit from the president and general manager of Chic Buds, Christine Burke. Plus, find out what’s her must-read leadership book for entrepreneurs. With a background in tech, Christine has a passion for design and creating tech solutions that help make women’s lives easier and a more stylish.
- Aesthetic Content: Read tips about how to treat customers, spreading yourself too thin and thinking big from owner Patrick Farrell, a seasoned businessman of 20 years who has successfully taken his one local shop and sold the line to over 150 stores nationwide. Aesthetic Content is a luxury home fragrance and decor company dedicated to making modern goods using eco-friendly materials.
- Lovacado: What values does Colombian entrepreneur Claudia P. Murillo hold close to her heart? Find out how Claudia rises above negative situations and overcomes mistakes. With over 20 years of business experience, Claudia has risen to the top of her field and specializes in the restorative power of natural plant oils and botanicals.
- Nashelle: Founder and CEO, Heather Nashelle shares her soulful inspiration and crucial insight on how to turn rejection into success. With over ten years of business-related experience, Heather is a serial entrepreneur who has worked with major retailer stores such as Anthropologie and Nordstrom.
- Picture Keeper: Learn how to juggle and adjust your schedule like a pro with tips from CEO Matt Stanchie. He created Picture Keeper, a USB device designed to help people back up and protect irreplaceable memories from smartphones, computers and more.
Tuesday, December 6, 2016
Get some helpful tips from seasoned entrepreneurs with Hustle Humble!
Lead the Show like a Ringmaster with the Ultimate Entrepreneurial Kit
Between managing your business and keeping your personal life intact, finding balance as an entrepreneur is a true juggling act. Master the perfect work-life balance with guidance from the Hustle Humble Box. It’s the ultimate tool designed to help aspiring business leaders of all calibers succeed in their endeavors. By learning valuable tips from influencers, media and fellow entrepreneurs you’ll be able to streamline a lifestyle that separates the businessman from the entrepreneur.
Created by serial entrepreneurs Nikki Carlson and Kailynn Bowling, Hustle Humble Box offers carefully curated products designed to help build-up your business, attain knowledge and get leadership insight. Every month read new inspiring stories, get advice and tips from founders behind the products.
This month Hustle Humble Box will be highlighting the following entrepreneurs and their products:
Give Back to Aspiring Entrepreneurs
Hustle Humble believes the first step in becoming an entrepreneur is through education. For every box purchased Hustle Humble will donate a box of school supplies to children in need of assistance for their education requirements.
Created by two business savvy gals who have been through it all, founders Kailynn and Nikki created Hustle Humble as a way to empower other members of the “entrepreneur” community. With entrepreneurs asking them about how-to advice, they were inspired to help others thrive.
The two-fold name Hustle Humble has a significant meaning to this powerful duo. When they started their first company 13 years ago, they “hustled” around the clock to accomplish their goals. More than speed, it was about producing quality work. With the help of the Lord’s grace and guidance, they were able realize their dreams. Above all, these self-made women keep their ethics while remaining humble through all of their blessings. As of 2016 their expanding enterprise includes Chic Blvd, ChicBuds and ChicExecs. Through their monthly subscription box, Hustle Humble, these women are committed to helping and inspiring other entrepreneurs.
Kim Kimble, one of Hollywood’s most sought after celebrity hairdressers and hair expert, is launching her new product line, Kim Kimble...
I'm normally a MAC NC40 but I do have a slight tan but not quiet a NC42 yet. I got the shade G60 and the color would be perfect for ...
CurlKit Partners With Taliah Waajid's Uncle Jimmy Products for Special Father's Day Edition Men's BoxCurlKit is excited to announce a collaboration with Uncle Jimmy Products as part of the reveal of its new line of products for men; these p...