June 17: SHAPE Magazine Hosts Second-Annual SHAPE Body Shop
A one-day boutique fitness event featuring 20+ pop-up workout classes – including PlateFIT and BoxUnion– taught by top trainers like Shaun T, Jen Widerstrom of The Biggest Loser, E!’s Revenge Body’s Lacey Stone, Jenny Gaither founder of the events partner charity Movemeant Foundation and Anna Victoria creator of the Fit Body Guides.
Nearly 2,000 participants are expected.
All proceeds from ticket sales will benefit Movemeant Foundation, a nonprofit, community-powered organization that inspires young women to be confident in their bodies by using fitness and physical movement as a platform for building self-worth and positive body image.
In addition to the workout classes, the event space at Hudson Loft features anAthleisure Shop, Eat Right Café, a DJ, rooftop lounge, branded locker roomand photo booth, and sponsor activities and sampling from Advocare, Blue Diamond, Burts Bees, GEICO, Le Petit Marseillais, OGX, Olly, Playtex Sport, Poise, Propel, Purely Inspired, Secret, Sparkling Ice, TheraBand and White Claw.
· Jen Widerstrom — SHAPE columnist, The Biggest Loser star and author of “Diet Right for Your Personality Type”
· Shaun T – Fitness motivator & trainer, author of "T is for Transformation" (available for pre-sale) and SHAPE Advisory board member
· Anna Victoria – Instagram sensation and creator of The Fit Body Guide
· Lacey Stone — Celebrity Trainer on E!'s Revenge Body
· Kaisa Keranen – Social media fitness influencer & trainer
· Jenny Gaither – Founder & CEO of Movemeant Foundation & Fitness Trainer
· Chase Weber - Celebrity personal trainer
· Sophie Jaffe – Founder of wellness brand Philosophie; health and wellness expert; certified raw food chef and yoga teacher
Want to work out with celebrities and your favorite A-list trainers at the ultimate boutique fitness space? Raise the bar, sweat it out and crush your goals at theSHAPE Body Shop – a kick-ass pop-up studio event offering innovative classes by your favorite fitness stars. Get your body ready for summer, and support the nationwide movement dedicated to living life with a body-positive, confident and fit mindset.
For more information, visit http://shapebodyshop.com/.
1200 S Hope Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
The event is open to the public. Tickets are available at $15 per class. Reserve your spot at https://my.movemeant.org/los-