MakeupVixen on the Bentonite Clay Treatment
Last night I did my first Bentonite Clay Treatment. I was hoping to loosen my curls after reading others that were successful. This process wasn't time consuming like Henna Treatments, it wasn't as messy, and I did notice a difference.
Here's my process and products.
1. The clay cleansed my hair and I felt my scalp was clean.
2. My hair felt a little stripped of it's moisture but it wasn't really bad.
3. The process didn't take very long at all.
4. Curls are still defined as normal
5. Hair texture did change
6. Low cost and effective cleanse
7. Can be used to detox the entire body, face, body, hair, and colon.
8. Skin felt cleansed
1. The apple cider vinegar did make the clay mix smell a little strong.
2. Didn't loosen my curls, that was the main reason for the treatment.
3. Had to had tons of creams the next day because hair got dry over night
4. Hair texture changed but gave me more of an Afro, although I love my afros that wasn't what I wanted.
5. Had to use a lot of my oils to put the moisture back in my hair
6. Takes a lot of effort to rinse out of hair and face