Get some helpful tips from seasoned entrepreneurs with Hustle Humble!
- Chic Buds: Learn how to transform your negative energy into a positive spirit from the president and general manager of Chic Buds, Christine Burke. Plus, find out what’s her must-read leadership book for entrepreneurs. With a background in tech, Christine has a passion for design and creating tech solutions that help make women’s lives easier and a more stylish.
- Aesthetic Content: Read tips about how to treat customers, spreading yourself too thin and thinking big from owner Patrick Farrell, a seasoned businessman of 20 years who has successfully taken his one local shop and sold the line to over 150 stores nationwide. Aesthetic Content is a luxury home fragrance and decor company dedicated to making modern goods using eco-friendly materials.
- Lovacado: What values does Colombian entrepreneur Claudia P. Murillo hold close to her heart? Find out how Claudia rises above negative situations and overcomes mistakes. With over 20 years of business experience, Claudia has risen to the top of her field and specializes in the restorative power of natural plant oils and botanicals.
- Nashelle: Founder and CEO, Heather Nashelle shares her soulful inspiration and crucial insight on how to turn rejection into success. With over ten years of business-related experience, Heather is a serial entrepreneur who has worked with major retailer stores such as Anthropologie and Nordstrom.
- Picture Keeper: Learn how to juggle and adjust your schedule like a pro with tips from CEO Matt Stanchie. He created Picture Keeper, a USB device designed to help people back up and protect irreplaceable memories from smartphones, computers and more.